System recovery in tablet Prestigio Multipad 2 Pro Duo 7.0 (PMP5670C_DUO)
Effects: After turning on the system Prestigio logotype appears and the booting hangs.
Fix: The operating system must be restored and all the cache must be cleared.
- From the webpage http://nl02.dl.prestigio.com/Service_Files/TabletPC/PMP5670/
download the most fresh firmware file, for example: PMP5670C_DUO_20141204_v1.0.10rename.zip.
- Format SD card to fat32 filesystem (do it on other android device or in windows operating system,
because formatting it in Ubuntu caused the tablet wasn't able to see card).
- Extract downloaded file and copy to the SD card following files:
- Turn off the tablet and insert SD card to it.
- Press tablet's Vol+ button and after a while press power button (holding down Vol+ button).
Wait until Prestigio logo appears and after about 2 seconds release power button (holding down Vol+ button).
Then after about 5 seconds release Vol+ button. Now it should appear screen with green robot (with opened stomach)
and system recovery progressbar.
- After system is recovered it will appear 3e loader's menu that provide options of cache clearing.
Buttons Vol+ and Vol- let us moving through the menu. Power button executes selected option.
Now we runs the last three items that clears all the cache.
- Finally we run first option to reboot the system.